Friday, April 25

'We' met again. :|

First of all, it's really unexpected though, it is possible to happen. :)

- I just took a fresh bath Yesterday, April 24, 2004; afternoon. I was commanded to buy a tasty bread to obviously, a bakery. :] And so, I agreed because I'm on that 'hyper state'. Meaning, I want to go out for a walk, play?! Whatever, etc. :) I invited my younger sister to join me. Afterwards, my youngest sister also joined us. And because I'm in a good mood, It's alright. I decided to buy at the bakery nearby since we have lots of bakeries out there. Wahaha^^ Besides, HE lives almost there. Basta, ang hirap i - explain eh. :))
And so, we started walking, girls' stuff?! WTF? It's so fun to be with them. Hahaha^^
BUT! When we are almost at the bakery, I felt nervous, I started looking on that street if HE is there. And, OMG?! Like. WTF?! He is there. I saw him playing with his friends. Running everywhere. LOL~ I think he saw me already. I tried to hide everywhere. I dunno why. Maybe I don't want to see him or am I shy?! Whatever!
This is it.. Hahaha^^ Because of that 'awkward' feeling, I told them that we'll go back and buy to another bakery. Hahaha^^ My younger sister objected. She said: 'Why should we go back?! It's almost there. If we go back, we will walk again.' Thus, I have no choice but to continue.
Like. Oh no! He is just there. And I guess, he saw me na. T__T
What should I do?! WTF?! I have no choice. Wahaha=)) Ang arte ko. Leche=)))
So, we crossed the sreet. Because, it's necessary. For us to reach that bakery. Hahaha^^ We stayed far from their place. For which, he cannot see me. Weee.. I'm sweating. Yuck.. Joke! :))
Hahaha^^ We bought what we need. Eh, my sisters pointed something that they want to buy. I cannot think straight anymore. Hahaha^^ I agreed na lang. )) When we finished our stuff there, we were leaving when..

HE APPEARED! WTF?! WTF?! WE WERE JUST CENTIMETERS AWAY. LIKE. WHAT?! I UNEXPECTEDLY LOOKED AT HIM. HAHAHA^^ HE WENT THERE BECAUSE HIS FRIENDS WENT THAT WAY. EH, HE'S CHASING THEM. WAHAHA^^ WE CROSSED IMMEDIATELY AND I HEARD HIM SAY: Ay! tatawid.. WEE~ HAHAHA^^
NOPE. IT'S NOTHING. LOL~ AND SO, WE JUST WENT BACK. HAHAHA^^
DUNNO HOW I FELT BUT IT'S A LOT DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE. HAHAHA^^



ALL I CAN SAY IS.. FRIENDS :]

No comments: