Sunday, May 25

Is this necessary?

Whoa, 'wag kang magulat, feel kong mag - English for this Blog Post. :)

Uhm. How would I start? We have different worlds at this period of time here in our house.
My parents are watching American Idol I have jived in a while ago. Seems that I do not have focus in everything that I do. Meaning, I do this and that and leaving things unfinished. Messy.
My Lolo, on the other hand is also watching TV. He likes other stuff. We can't relate to him. Thus, each of us have different worlds in here. :))

Meanwhile, I, obviously, doing this one and watching They Kiss Again On Line
Despite of the fact that our internet is the Worst, [sorry for the term] I still have the want to watch it. BADLY! :>
Couple of weeks ago, I began watching it and I told myself to stop for there will be no thrill anymore since it will be showed in ABS this coming month of June^^ Love it~

Unluckily, the temptation keeps on sucking in to my nerves. Here I go again, watching it. Leaping and Leaping episodes.. Blah, Blah, Blah~ And so, as of this moment, I am still waiting to death as it buffers.
See, if I really want something I will do everything I can just to get it. But if I don't, I would just rather let go of it. Wahaha. Silly. Not really, actually. Just.. Hmm. Sometimes.

Wee~ They Kiss Again. The Episode I am viewing now. It is really somewhat nakakakilig LOL~
ZS is getting jealous again.
Oh, sorry. :D :D :D You should know him. XD

Hmm. Going Back, Anna together with her parents went here kanina. Just dropped by to say Hi!~, they said. :D
BTW, she [anna] also copied some of the songs of Fahrenheit that I have in our computer to her USB. Weee~
Invade!Invade! LOL~
Woah! I am so so getting into They Kiss Again, really. XD XD
Love it soo much. =))
So, uhm. What else?
We will have a walk tomorrow to that hospital for my Lolo's surgery was scheduled tomorrow. Hope everything would turn out FINE.
For our efforts would not be wasted. :D

F*ck. Ang bagal ng Nettt. Ang bagal mag - buffer. x-(
-Ang gandang pang - ending, no? :> :> :>-

--PROMOTION:--

TO ALL CLICK FIVE ADDICTS, BETTER WATCH THE CLICK FIVE'S CONCERT TOUR? HERE, IN THE PHILIPPINES AT ARANETA COLESIUM ON MAY 30, 2008. :]
THE CLICK FIVE IS ♥ :P

No comments: