Monday, December 31

it's new, it's gonna be great!

The clock ticks and in just a few minutes, 2012 will end and will remain as part of our history and 2013 will take place. Before, I haven't given much importance to new years except that whenever it happens, the entire street brightens up with different, colorful lights and the blasting of firecrackers and fireworks but now that I seem to have 'come to that age', I see new year in quite a different light. New year means adding up another year to your age and I am now one of those people who just want to age backwards. Because this 2013, I am technically leaving my -teens ages and finally stepping into my twenties, oh heavens! Who would have thought? Even I myself is reeling.

Unlike most people, I am not the kind of person who lists down my goals and resolutions for this new year, well you can say I'm the type who just 'goes with the flow~' that way also, I could avoid being pressured to complete such goals in a certain time.

Well, I'm wishing you and I would have a prosperous, healthy, peaceful, happy and successful 2013. There are so many events to look forward to this new year. Well...I can feel it! Heee~

You and I may have a lot or little to be left in 2012 or to be carried on to 2013.

Whatever those are, let's just all be spread love and most importantly, be happy!


HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!

-Corina

No comments: