Tuesday, October 16

very unsettling.

I find it very weird that now the sembreak, technically my last sembreak has arrived, I don't feel excited nor have I looked forward to it at all. Is this because I got used to going to school everyday for so long? Ah, the feeling is weird because there's a tad bit of sadness in it. I have no idea who/what will I exactly miss, my friends? my school? my allowance? What? What? Give me something to do for these 3 looooong weeks, please! Something that does not allow and is not even related to spending a single penny. Vacay means no allowance so double sadness. Ugh, anyway, I think I'll just have to enjoy it because from what I see, this is going to be quite the longest and kind of the last vacation I'll have because starting this December to next year, school will surely be crazy! Ciao.

No comments: