Friday, January 18

t i r e d

This week has been nothing but a blast and it caused too much hair fall, sleepless nights, dark circles and so much yearning for your bed.

For the reason that we failed to pay our dues for 2 consecutive months of our phone bill, our internet connection was cut for 5 days, making me cry out loud literally and extra stressed. Believe me, nothing is compared with the joy I felt the moment I opened our browser and knew our connection is back. /bounces

This week is technically the last week of the 3rd quarter thus requirements and unfinished tasks in school are being rushed to no end. Had only 4 hours or less of sleep last night. Eyes are droopy. Professors are so darn demanding!

Which explains how I'm utterly spent and want nothing but to sleep right now.


Good night. :3

No comments: